In my last post, I introduced some dangerously delicious desserts to accompany your reading of African romance. Today, I’m introducing a new segment to my blog titled “Snippets of African Romance” where I’ll be sharing some engagingly sweet reads that I’ve read from purely African romance authors. Some of these authors I’ve talked about here… and you may already know them, even more than I do. That said, I still have to brag somewhat that I’m privileged to peek into their upcoming work that you may, or may not be opportuned to read, until the book comes out of course. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I’ve been granted permission by these writers (both published and soon-to-be-published) to share their work here. Yes! You heard that right….right here on Lara Daniels Writes. LIVE!
So catch up with me in the next couple of weeks (or days you never know, it could be that soon) to read your African romance snippets. It’s free to read…the only condition is that you must have some chocolate inspired dessert by your side (lol). Have a great Sunday and a new week full of much love!!!
- Ankara Press Announces Romance Writers Workshop (laradanielswrites.com)
- My upcoming work: Daring to Love (laradanielswrites.com)
- Casa Query: What Says Romance? (casasugar.com)
- When next you read African romance… (laradanielswrites.com)
- Kiru Taye – A romance Novelist to watch for! (laradanielswrites.com)