Was just recently tagged by “Loud Thots” blogger Teju Atanda-Ajimotokan for the lovely blog award. After all my ‘hysterics’ over me not being a good blogger, I guess with this award, I am now officially one. So I welcome myself officially to Blogger’s world and want to say thank you to Loud Thots who tagged me as well – and to all the visitors/subscribers to this site. God bless you all for all your encouraging comments/feedbacks and critiques.
Okay, so I was told that these rules apply when it comes to this award:
Link back to the blogger who gave you the award;
Write Seven things about myself ;
Tag fifteen other bloggers I have recently discovered and pass the award to them; and
Notify the bloggers that I have tagged
Okay, here are seven things about me:
1. My best assignment so far on Earth: being a mom to my three kids and a wife to my best friend, who incidentally happens to be my husband.
2. I still can’t type “their” correctly. I keep typing “Thier”. Oh dear!
3. The last time I checked, my parents remain my heroes! I don’t think it’s going to change anytime soon.
4. I continue to have a wild imagination; hence, I write (LOL)
5. I’m still waiting on that trip to visit my dream country, South Africa.
6. One more country I’d like to visit ( probably for a second honeymoon) is Jerusalem. So if you’ve got cheap air tickets, please give me a shout.
7. If I can’t have my doughnuts and black coffee for breakfast, I’ll settle for Cassava flakes….just make sure you make me fresh okra soup.
So the following sites I visit and love so dearly are tagged herewith (LOL):
3. Jolly notes
4. Femme Lounge
8. My life’s moments and Realities
11. Belinda Otas
12. Anoda Phase
14. Secret Lillies…. And finally finally (drum roll please)
15. Loud Thots!
Meanwhile, I have some good news for readers of “For Wale Taylor”….it’s now a weekly publication. Yay!!! No more anxiety for readers….Yay!!! You can catch up on the part 4 right here. Love you guys much…YOU ROCK!
Congrats on your award and thank you so much for the shout out. You would eat Garri and soup for breakfast? And I love that your parents are your heroes, 🙂
Wale Taylor is now weekly? YOU rock! LOL…